Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogs Quitting

An Irishman Against Feminism A Sort Of Hiatus

As I detailed in my previous post below, the graphic design industry I’m going into is a cutthroat business and it is clear that most of the lecturers on my course are not pushing us hard enough over some absurd political correctness.

With that in mind, I obviously won’t have as much time for the MRM as I really do want to dedicate myself to my studies as much as possible. Blog posts will dry up ... That and the fact my life has improved a lot since I went back to college after a rather depressing summer... along with the fact I got my braces just before I went back as well!

Virtually no one I know in real life knows that I am an MRA and I don’t think you would too if you saw me. I keep quiet on that area, unless of course, I’m poking fun at someone! Trust me, humour is a good way to get a message across. You’ll be happy that you’ve said something but at the same time, most people wouldn’t think that underneath your joking, you were actually saying something serious!
Until next time, NHY


khankrumthebulgar

Business Interests are calling me

On January of this year I registered Three LLCs with the Texas Secretary of State's Office. To launch three new companies... It is taking all of my free time and available hours to do justice to it. Between Attorneys, Investors, Accounts and VC people I have no time to devote to my blogging. I will be absent for an extended time....I wish you well.


Eternal Bachelor
Fin

Well, after almost two-years of typing and posting away, and a fairly impressive 700,000 hits or so, it's time to close this blog. It's been fun but there's only so many times I can rant and rage before repeating myself. Plus as well as running out of things to post about, the blog was taking up quite a bit of time and I've just moved to a new country and need to concentrate on sorting stuff out. .. Ciao.

Fred X
Sunday, October 21, 2007 Closed

Until further notice, this blog is closed. I've explained 2 weeks ago, I don't need to again. If I am ready, truly ready, I'll let you know. Be strong, and never let anyone tell you that men don't matter, because we fucking do. Fred


Lord Feverstone's Commentary
Friday, April 13, 2007 An Update

I apologise, readers, for not updating my blog recently... One could conceivably consider himself fortunate to not have read updates from me, for my thoughts have grown increasingly dark of late. Neither life nor my assessment of it have improved.

My 26 years in this world have not been well-spent. I resent many things, but I resent myself most of all. I simply do not measure up to my own standards, and I am certainly not inclined to "admit defeat" and consequently lower them. When I look in the mirror, I see the author of my destruction, the shell of a man who could have become "someone" but presently withers on the vine. I simply cannot overlook my uselessness, my failure. posted by Lord Feverstone



No comments:

feminist blogs

Feministe

Bitch. Ph.D.