Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Help Me Join the sisterhood

07-11-2007
07-11-2007, 04:28 PM #1
frostyboy
MAF Member

Help me join the sisterhood
Guys, I need your help. I need to think of a fake name, address and phone number so that I can join the sisterhood and discover what the feminists are plotting against MRA sites.

"I've been running like crazy this week so I apologize if this info is on your blog. I really just gave it a once-over but hope to get some time freed up in a week or so.
Just get me your contact information (name, address, phone), and group affiliations, what you do, interests, special skills. I'll send you the confidentiality form. Membership is strictly invitation only and must be nominated but I'm on the committee so you'll be in. Plus, we're on a campaign drive because we need as many sisters as possible around the globe for the Big Event!

We just got three sisters placed in key positions at Blogger, Yahoo! and Google so the fur is about to fly!

Stay strong!

Robin"


Old 07-11-2007, 05:41 PM #2
Yan Yan
Admin
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
Find a female MRA (if you can) and work together.
For a male, trying to think and write like a feminist can seriously damage your health (GOVERNMENT WARNING).


Old 07-11-2007, 05:44 PM #3
Feminist_Scum
Supporter

Re: Help me join the sisterhood
Why bother? Just exposing femcunts as it is, is enough.


Old 07-11-2007, 05:50 PM #4
frostyboy
MAF Member
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
Originally Posted by Feminist_Scum View Post
Why bother? Just exposing femcunts as it is, is enough.
There will be some advantages:

1. I should be able to find out in advance about plots to shut down MRA sites, and thus warn site owners.

2. When I am eventually exposed as an MRA, it will be highly embarrassing for the feminist community, especially considering how ridiculous my notafemcuntbut blog is.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:04 PM #5
IronLady
Supporter
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
I have had some experience with this.

Back in the late 1970s. I'd infiltrated the Philadelphia chapter of NOW, on behalf of the pro-life and pro-family movements. I got a lot of info for them, as to how they operate, members' names, etc

I felt that, as a teenager (then), and a Jewish female, I'd be more believable, since so many Jews are involved in leftwing causes. I figured a female teen with a Jewish surname would never be suspected, and I was right.

But I've never done it online...it actually might be easier online!


Old 07-11-2007, 07:29 PM #6
Marx
no one special
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
I suspect the possibility that you're being led around for entertainment purposes. Remember Emma? Well, she sure showed us how silly we MRA's are, didn't she?
But still, tread carefully.


Old 07-11-2007, 08:04 PM #7
bola
Administrator
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
I think Marx is right frostyboy, it's unlikely they would just invite a stranger without checking 'her' out. They're trying to turn the tables on you.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:13 PM #8
KellyMac
Supporter

Re: Help me join the sisterhood
Originally Posted by Marx View Post
I suspect the possibility that you're being led around for entertainment purposes. Remember Emma? Well, she sure showed us how silly we MRA's are, didn't she?
But still, tread carefully.
I agree. My "it's a trap" meter is going crazy.


Old 07-11-2007, 11:24 PM #9
LukeSkywalker
Angry Man
Re: Help me join the sisterhood
Originally Posted by frostyboy View Post
There will be some advantages:

1. I should be able to find out in advance about plots to shut down MRA sites, and thus warn site owners.

2. When I am eventually exposed as an MRA, it will be highly embarrassing for the feminist community, especially considering how ridiculous my notafemcuntbut blog is.
What I want to know is whether you ever found out from Robin Steele about "the Big Event" (or whatever she called it).

No comments:

feminist blogs

Feministe

Bitch. Ph.D.